Learning Disability Wales has gathered together the latest useful resources about Coronavirus (COVID-19), including some good easy read guides, for people with a learning disability in Wales.
As the situation progresses they will be adding new information and advice on a daily basis. We are making sure the resources are up-to-date, and are displaying the date of the resource where they can.
Their coronavirus (COVID-19) resources page includes the following information, guidance, easy read materials and resources:
- Learning Disability Wales and Welsh national disability organisations statements and updates;
- Resource collections;
- Easy read guides and advice;
- Easy read posters;
- Other guides and advice;
- Children and families;
- Easy read guides to social distancing and self-isolation;
- Social distancing and self-isolation – other guides and advice;
- Recommended government, public services and media updates;
For further details contact Learning Disability Wales, T: 029 2068 1160 or E: [email protected]