Project Title: The Grand Memory: Past | Present | Future
Role: Project Assistant
Deadline: 25 January 2021
Interview: 1 February 2021
Race Council Cymru has an exciting new voluntary opportunity for a project assistant to work on The Grand Memory: Past | Present | Future project.
The Grand Memory: Past, Present, Future, sponsored by The National Lottery Heritage Fund, aims to capture people’s memories of what the Grand building means to them, whether they have lived in Swansea, migrated to the area or worked within the building. The project shows their stories using photos and interviews indicating how the building has evolved over the years to where it is today and how it has
captured the hearts of many.
The project’s final outcome is an exhibition titled The Grand Memory: Past | Present | Future at the Grand. We are looking for a project assistant who will work closely with the project manager to assist in delivering the project.
This volunteer position creates an opportunity for you to develop a professional portfolio of work and participate in a live project. This project will develop you professionally as well as creatively. You will also have an opportunity to develop your project and time management skills.
• Work closely with the project manager to deliver the project’s objectives
• Arranging photoshoots schedule
• Transcribing and editing interviews
• Being present at the photoshoots
• Being the point-of-contact for participants and different organisations
• Responsible for administrative duties
• Participating in meetings and events which relate to the project
• Social media management
• Drive and motivation to learn
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Reliable with good communication skills
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested:
Email your CV to [email protected]
We will then invite you to an interview where you can discuss your work in more detail and we can outline
the role and opportunities